Automotive news and information from concept to production
McLaren Automotive and Racing Partner United Autosports reveal 2024 FIA World Endurance Championship (WEC) livery..
Without equal at its launch in 1924, the epoch-defining Bugatti Type 35 secured more than 2,500 race victories during its active time..
Chrysler Halcyon Concept Pushes Innovative Boundaries, Offers Forward-looking Vision of Brand's All-electric Future..
New Lotus Emeya has completed an extensive three-year test and development programme across 15 countries and two continents..
Embodying Bugatti's distinctive spirit of adventure and sense of freedom, the W16 Mistral has been meticulously honed to skillfully harness the full p..
Today's top highlights
Latest breaking news, pictures, videos, and special reports
- Issue #1: With Old Hands Rests The FutureLearn more Beginning of a series. Read about the course of horrors that was the 1903 Paris-Madrid race in the Grande Epreuves series. Read about Dale Jarrett's bold move to keep the good times rolling at the 2000 Daytona 500. Then there is the 1950 British Grand Prix and the hopes of Formula One resting in the hands of old drivers and old machines. These articles, plus a lot more can be found in this issue.
- #6: Unfulfilled Read the final in the series highlighting the 100th anniversary of the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Perhaps the most emotional and meaningful last race of Bobby Rahal's Indycar career would come on home soil. Review the Indy 8-Hour sportscar race. And the tragic last round of the 1973 Formula One World Championship would leave a number of people unfulfilled. Plus much more.
- #5: Nose Out Of Joint Parnelli Jones battles Dan Gurney in an epic duel at the Green Valley 4 hours. Le Mans is in the Group C days of the 1980s and its end in the 1990s. Would discretion be the better part at the 1973 Targa Florio? The 1993 1000 Lakes rally sees the birth of a rallying icon. Plus much more.
- #4: Welcome 2 America Le Mans enters what is perhaps its most iconic period of the 1960s and 70s. Ludovico Scarfiotti was one of Ferrari's best, and underrated, sportscar drivers. Dario Resta's trip to America would prove to be doubly successful. Plus, a lot more.
- #3: Persistence, Perseverance, & Probability Toyota and All-American Racers dominate IMSA GTP beginning in Sebring. The Monaco Grand Prix becomes immortal in 1929. Could Helio win his fourth Indy 500? What seemed like a sure thing...the probability would only become less and less. Plus, so much more.
- #2: Aged Like a Fine Wine Gianpiero Moretti's career would only seem to get better with age. The 1978 Argentine Grand Prix offered a tip as to who would win that year's world championship. The world is introduced to a new race, the 24 hours of Le Mans.
- #1: Family Endures Ralph DePalma takes advantage of the attrition of others in the 1912 Vanderbilt Cup. The Fins would do well down under in the New Zealand rally. Graham Hill was considered washed-up by many. They would be wrong. Plus much more.
Concept cars news
Chrysler is sharing another advance look at a concept that exemplifies a fully electrified future for the Chry